Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions for the 2019 Phone Promotion
By entering this promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as by the General Promotion Terms and Conditions and Hantec Markets Australia trading terms and conditions.
- Hantec Markets Australia Pty Ltd (Hantec Markets Australia) (we, us, our) will offer the promotion the subject of these Terms and Conditions (“the Phone Promotion”) until 30th June 2019 (the Promotion Period).
- To be a person who is eligible to participate in the Phone Promotion (“an Eligible Participant”) you must：
- be a new Hantec Markets Australia retail client who has never previously applied for a live trading account with Hantec Markets Australia or a person authorised to open an account on behalf of a company which is a retail client and which has never previously applied for a live trading account with Hantec Markets Australia;
- open a live standard trading account during the Promotion Period;
- transfer an initial deposit of at least AUD 10,000 in one transaction into the trading account within 12 months of the account being activated;
- be over 18 years old; and
- be authorised to open the account on behalf of the company, if you are opening a company account.
- If you have previously opened a company account and you open an individual account during the Promotion Period or vice versa, this will not make you ineligible to participate in the promotion.
- Each Eligible Participant may, upon becoming an Eligible Participant, nominate one of the following phone models (“the Phone”) via the process set out in paragraph 8:
- 128GB Huawei mate 20 Pro;
- 256GB Porsche Design Huawei Mate 20 RS;
- 256GB Huawei P30 Pro;
- 512GB Samsung Galaxy S10+;
- 512GB iPhone XS;
- 512GB iPhone XS Max
- Upon receiving a nomination from the Eligible Participant in accordance with paragraph 8, Hantec Markets Australia will provide the Phone to the Eligible Participant.
- Hantec Markets Australia will not provide cash in place of a Phone to an Eligible Participant or any other party.
- The Eligible Participant will not transfer the Phone to any other person.
- Once an Eligible Participant has nominated a phone model pursuant to paragraph 8, the Eligible Participant cannot alter their nomination.
- At the same time as nominating their preferred phone model pursuant to paragraph 8, each Eligible Participant must notify Hantec Markets Australia whether they wish to receive the Phone by either:
- collecting the phone from Hantec Markets Australia located at Level 25, 2 Park Street, SYDNEY, NSW, or
- Hantec Markets Australia posting the Phone to the Eligible Participant at an address notified to Hantec Market Australia by the Eligible Participant.
- Subject to paragraph 18, after Hantec Markets Australia verifies that a person is an Eligible Participant and that Eligible Participant has notified Hantec Markets Australia of their nominated phone model pursuant to paragraph 8, Hantec Markets Australia will either:
- where the Eligible Participant has elected to collect the Phone, notify the Eligible Participant of the date that the Phone will be available for collection; or
- Otherwise, arrange for the Phone to be posted to the Eligible Participant at the address notified to Hantec Markets Australia by the Eligible Participant.
- Hantec Markets Australia will make every reasonable effort to make the Phone available to the Eligible Participant within 6 weeks of the date that the Eligible Participant notifies Hantec Markets Australia of its nominated phone model and preferred method of receiving it, pursuant to paragraphs 8 and 10.
- Once the Phone is collected by an Eligible Participant or dispatched by Hantec Markets Australia to the participant, Hantec Markets Australia will not bear any responsibility for any loss, damage or delay in delivery of the Phone.
- An Eligible Participant can only participate in the Phone Promotion once and in relation to one trading account only and hence will be eligible to receive one Phone only, regardless of their trading volume and number of accounts held by them personally or on behalf of a corporate entity.
- If you do not reach the minimum trading volume listed here as applicable to the nominated Phone within 12 months of the eligible participant's trading account being activated, Hantec Markets Australia will deduct the market value of the Phone as listed here from the balance of the eligible participant's trading account, upon the expiry of the 12 months.
Minimum Trading Volume
Market Value of the Prize
128GB Huawei mate 20 Pro
256GB Huawei P30 Pro
512GB Samsung Galaxy S10+
|512GB iPhone XS
512GB iPhone XS Max
|256GB Porsche Design Huawei Mate 20 RS||220||2599|
- If an Eligible Participant who has received a Phone:
- makes a withdrawal from their trading account within 12 months of their account being activated, and
- has not yet traded the minimum trading volume for their nominated phone; and
- has their account balance fall lower than AUD 10,000 due to the withdrawal,
Hantec Markets Australia will deduct the market value of the Phone from the Eligible Participant’s trading account balance before the withdrawal is processed.
- If the eligible participant loses all of their initial deposit as a result of unsuccessful trades before they reach the minimum trading volume, Hantec Markets Australia will not deduct the market value of their Phone
- Hantec Markets Australia will not provide the Phone to an Eligible Participant if it is unable to contact the participant using the contact details which they have provided to Hantec Markets Australia.
- The Eligible Participant acknowledges that the actions of Hantec Markets Australia in meeting its obligations under these Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions do not constitute a recommendation or statement of opinion in relation to financial products.
General Terms and Conditions for Promotions
15 March 2019
- These General Promotion Terms and Conditions apply to all Hantec Markets Australia Pty Ltd (Hantec Markets Australia) promotions, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- The terms and conditions of a specific promotion (Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions) operate in addition to and to modify these General Promotion Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency the Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions will apply.
- A promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, unless explicitly stated otherwise in the Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- All Hantec Markets Australia promotions are only available in accordance with applicable laws in New South Wales, Australia.
- Hantec Markets Australia promotions are not designed to alter or modify a customer’s risk preference or encourage a customer to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies.
- Customers should ensure that they operate their account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level and risk preference, taking into account the value of their trades, volume and frequency.
- All Hantec Markets Australia promotions only apply to Standard Accounts (not Platinum Accounts) unless explicitly stated otherwise in the Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- Hantec Markets Australia reserves the sole discretion to cease offering a promotion at any time by providing 14 days notice.
- New accounts are subject to approval in accordance with Hantec Markets Australia's usual account opening procedure.
- By participating in a Hantec Markets Australia promotion, you warrant that you understand that trading FX and CFDs involves the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment and that FX and CFDs do not provide investors with any rights to the underlying assets over which a position is taken.
- To the extent permitted by law, we, our related bodies corporate, employees, officers and contractors are not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from or in connection to a promotion offered by Hantec Markets Australia.
- Hantec markets Australia makes no representation or warranty that any website, online platform or account connected with a promotion will operate free of error or without interruption.
- Hantec Markets Australia reserves the sole discretion to exclude a customer from any promotion if Hantec Markets Australia believes the customer may have undertaken any fraudulent activities or your actions are to be found in violation of Hantec Markets Australia’s terms and conditions, these General Promotion Terms and Conditions or any Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- Subject to paragraph 15, Hantec Markets Australia may, at any time, outside the time in which a specfic promotion is run, make changes to these General Promotion Terms and Conditions and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on Hantec Markets Australia website. Customers are advised to review these General Promotion Terms and Conditions regularly. By continued use of the Hantec Markets Australia website and services, customers are taken to accept any such modified terms.
- If you have entered into a promotion with Hantec Markets Australia and the parties have not yet fulfilled their respective obligations under that promotion, then any change made to the General Promotion Terms and Conditions described in clause 14 will not take effect in relation to that promotion.
- If these General Promotion Terms and Conditions are translated into a language other than English, the English version shall prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.