Trading Volume Rebates Terms & Conditions
For every client trade with MT4 account, every FX lot you traded, we'll convert your trading volume into real balance on your account.
- Traders must opt-in to be part of this promotion by expressly confirming his or her decision by submitting the online form on the client portal. They are to then contact their account manager to confirm eligibility.
- "1 standard FX lot" means a round-turn trade of 1 standard lot on currency pairs only.
- Only closed position will be calculated in the Require Trading Lot. Please note that 1 lot = 100,000 units of the first named currency (i.e. the base currency) of the currency pair, and the total trading lot will round-down to the integer lot. For example: if the total trading lot of the client is 10.78, the 10 lot of trading will be counted into the Require Trading Lot.
- The Result of lots is calculated to end of 90 days of the new account opening. The trading rebate bonus will convert as a cash deposit into the client's existing trading account automatically on a 90 days basis.
- Once, trading rebate bonus has been deposit into the client’s existing trading account, it can be withdrawn at any point in time.
- This promotion will be ended on August 15th, 2018. Any new account opened after this date will not be qualified for this promotion. It is at Hantec Markets Australia’s sole discretion to decide if a client's previous activity will qualify for this promotion.
- This program can be retracted at any time of Hantec Markets Australia's choosing and account eligibility will be subject to our discretion.
- When your total trading lot meet the Trading lot required volume, your rebate will be calculate base on Trading lot required you meet. For Example: if your total lot is 55, your trading rebate will be $2 per lot; therefore, your total rebate will be $110.
- Table 1.0: Rebate Calculation
Trading rebate bonus (per Lot)
Trading lot required
Between 10 and 49
Between 50 and 199
200 or Above
Basic Rules that Apply to
All Hantec Markets Australia Offers
- In addition to the specific terms listed above, these are the rules that apply to all offers, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- All Hantec Markets Australia offers are only available in accordance with applicable law.
- Hantec Markets Australia offers are not designed to alter or modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage individuals to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies.
- Traders should ensure that they operate their trading account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level.
- Hantec Markets Australia possesses the sole discretion to cease any of our promotional offers at any point in time.
- New Accounts are subject to approval as per Hantec Markets Australia's account opening procedure. Individuals who apply for an account must check their local laws and regulations before applying for an account with Hantec Markets Australia.
- It is at Hantec Markets Australia sole discretion to exclude you from any of the below offers if we believe you have instigated any fraudulent activities or your actions are to be found in violation of our terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of the specific offer.
- Hantec Markets Australia reserves the right to decline any application or indication to participate in any promotion at its sole discretion, without the need to provide any justification or explain the reasons for such a decline.
- Hantec Markets Australia may at any time make changes to these terms and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on Hantec Markets Australia website: www.hantecmarkets.com . You are advised to revise these terms regularly, and by your continued use of Hantec Markets Australia website and services that you accept any such modified terms. Hantec Markets Australia reserves the right to modify or cancel any offers at its sole discretion at any time.
- All Hantec Markets Australia promotions only apply to Hantec Markets Australia standard accounts unless explicitly stated otherwise.
If these terms and conditions are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the terms shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.