Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions for Trading Bonus
1. Hantec Markets Australia Pty Ltd (HMA, we, us, our) will offer this Trading Bonus Promotion (This Promotion) subject to these Specific Terms and Conditions and our General Promotion Terms and Conditions.
2. We are accepting application until Friday 10 January, 2020 at 23:59 AEDT (Promotion End Date).
3. To participate in This Promotion a customer must, during the Promotion Period:
- have a live MT4 account with HMA;
- deposit a total amount of margin in accordance with clause 6;
- trade the required liquidated trade lots in accordance with clause 6; and
4. To avoid doubt, This Promotion applies to both new and existing HMA live account holders.
5. In accordance with clause 6, participating customers will receive a bonus of up to USD3000.
6. Participating customers will receive the bonus for which they meet both the deposit requirement and trading requirement for at least one product, in accordance with the following table:
|Bonus||Deposit||Required Liquidated Trading Lots|
7. If a customer deposits a certain margin but does not trade the total number of liquidated trades that corresponds with that deposit, the customer will receive the bonus that corresponds with the number of trades traded.
8. If a customer trades a certain number of trades but their deposit is of a lower amount than corresponds with the number of trades, the customer will receive the bonus that corresponds with their deposit.
9. HMA will credit the appropriate bonus to each participating customer’s account within 7 business days after the Promotion End Date.
10. Participating customers must not use their bonus to conduct hedging transactions.
11. If HMA identifies a customer conducting hedging transactions with their bonus, HMA will immediately cancel the full value of the customer’s bonus and terminate their participation in this promotion without notice.
12. After the Promotion Period, the customer can withdraw their applied bonus at any time.
13. The customer acknowledges that the actions of HMA in meeting its obligations under these Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions do not constitute a recommendation or statement of opinion in relation to financial products.
General Terms and Conditions for Promotions (General Promotion Terms and Conditions)
11 October 2019
- These General Promotion Terms and Conditions apply to all Hantec Markets Australia Pty Ltd (Hantec Markets Australia) promotions, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- The terms and conditions of a specific promotion (Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions) operate in addition to and to modify these General Promotion Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency the Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions will apply.
- A promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, unless explicitly stated otherwise in the Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- All Hantec Markets Australia promotions are only available in accordance with applicable laws in New South Wales, Australia.
- Hantec Markets Australia promotions are not designed to alter or modify a customer’s risk preference or encourage a customer to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies.
- Customers should ensure that they operate their account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level and risk preference, taking into account the value of their trades, volume and frequency.
- All Hantec Markets Australia promotions only apply to Standard Accounts (not Platinum Accounts) unless explicitly stated otherwise in the Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- Hantec Markets Australia reserves the sole discretion to cease offering a promotion at any time by providing 14 days’ notice.
- New accounts are subject to approval in accordance with Hantec Markets Australia's usual account opening procedure.
- By participating in a Hantec Markets Australia promotion, you warrant that you understand that trading FX and CFDs involves the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment and that FX and CFDs do not provide investors with any rights to the underlying assets over which a position is taken.
- To the extent permitted by law, we, our related bodies corporate, employees, officers and contractors are not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from or in connection to a promotion offered by Hantec Markets Australia.
- Hantec markets Australia makes no representation or warranty that any website, online platform or account connected with a promotion will operate free of error or without interruption.
- Hantec Markets Australia reserves the sole discretion to exclude a customer from any promotion if Hantec Markets Australia believes the customer may have undertaken any fraudulent activities or your actions are to be found in violation of Hantec Markets Australia’s terms and conditions, these General Promotion Terms and Conditions or any Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- Subject to paragraph 15, Hantec Markets Australia may, at any time, outside the time in which a specific promotion is run, make changes to these General Promotion Terms and Conditions and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on Hantec Markets Australia website. Customers are advised to review these General Promotion Terms and Conditions regularly. By continued use of the Hantec Markets Australia website and services, customers are taken to accept any such modified terms.
- If you have entered into a promotion with Hantec Markets Australia and the parties have not yet fulfilled their respective obligations under that promotion, then any change made to the General Promotion Terms and Conditions described in clause 14 will not take effect in relation to that promotion.
- If these General Promotion Terms and Conditions are translated into a language other than English, the English version shall prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.